Senior Manager/Director Program Management – Customer Programs - #192119
Date: 04/05/2021 07:30 AM
City: New York, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Senior Manager/Director Program Management – Customer Programs
The Customer Program team exists at Guidewire to facilitate meaningful customer connections and deep understanding of customer feedback to help Guidewire continue to evolve and innovate. This team is aligned to partners with cross functional teams to deliver this mission. We are looking for an experienced program manager to lead the Executive Alignment and Feedback Programs. The program manager will have a proven record of working with cross-functional leaders to align Executive relationships across our most strategic customers and to help democratize customer insights that are leveraged to inspire Guidewire to build amazing experiences for our customers. You will work at the intersection of all customer facing teams, product, user research, product marketing, and Guidewire Executive Sponsors.
- Preferable job location is Central or East Coast time zone, USA. *
What you'll achieve:
- Provide strategic leadership of Executive Sponsors and Customer Feedback Programs.
- Optimize and enrich how customer feedback is captured across all listening channels to ensure insights are delivered across all Guidewire stakeholders
- Democratize customer insights by producing analysis, insights, and create a process to enable action and customer communication across Guidewire stakeholders.
- Work with teams to build approach to utilize the Customer Feedback data in business specific VPMOM methods.
- Inspire critical connections by providing informed Executive Sponsor assignment recommendations that result in long-term strategic engagements.
- Develop and deliver communications and training to ensure Guidewire employees understand the value of both programs and how they contribute to the corporate CSAT metric.
- Create reports, dashboards, templates and tools to support Executive Sponsor program.
- Deliver monthly program analytics and conduct regular executive level and company wide updates on both programs.
- Gather valuable feedback from Guidewire Executives, Account Teams, and customers that drives continuous improvement of overall engagement and Executive Sponsor program.
- Develop communication strategies to elevate awareness through customer insights and stories internally.
- You are customer-obsessed and have experience applying human-centered-design or design thinking methods to understand and manage complex programs.
- You are a proactive strategic problem solver and dependable executor with 5+ years in Customer Success or Customer Experience teams.
- 8+ years of experience leading complex projects from start to finish across multiple functions, using various project management methodologies.
- Ability to engage up and down the organization (including SVP+) with confidence and poise.
- You are influential and can inspire action by producing and delivering data-driven narratives.
- You are capable of accessing, analyzing and synthesizing data from multiple sources.
- You are skilled at public speaking and have experience presenting at company meetings.
- You have enabled cross-functional groups to work cooperatively by designing & facilitating successful meetings and workshops.
- Great teamwork, interpersonal, and customer-relations skills, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- BA/BS required.
- No travel
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire's Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.