Part Time Merchandiser - $13/hr + mileage; Tooele/Stansbury (Occasionally Magna area); 6-8 hrs/wk; M & F with occasional weekends - #156988
Date: 02/24/2021 01:30 AM
City: Tooele, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Schwan's Company, the opportunities are real, and the sky is the limit; this isn't just a job, it's a seat at the table. Around here, every job matters, every voice counts, and every person contributes in a big way. As part of our front lines, we look to you to execute business, build relationships and take pride in your work because at Schwan's, you lead the way and we value what you bring. Our passion is our food. Our secret is our people.
Schwan's Company, a U.S. affiliate of the global lifestyle company, CJ CheilJedang Corporation, is a leading U.S. manufacturer and marketer of quality foods offered through retail-grocery and food-service channels. Our many popular brands include Red Baron®, Tony's®, Big Daddy's®, Villa Prima™ and Freschetta® pizza; Mrs. Smith's® and Edwards® desserts; and Pagoda® Asian-style snacks. Schwan's is a place for people with an appetite for more. To learn about joining a team where you can belong, contribute and thrive, visit www.schwanscompany.com
What is the role of a Merchandiser at Schwan's?
- Take Schwan's Consumer Brands products from customer's storage freezer, stock and rotate product, and adjust product facings as necessary on assigned grocery route
- Route may include working with large retail grocery chain stores, as well as regional and independent grocery stores
- Improve shelf positioning and increase product display space
- Execute premier in-store service, ensuring store is set to schematic
- Organize and maintain back-room inventory
- Assist with product re-sets
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with store personnel
- Utilize your personal vehicle for route (mileage reimbursement provided).
This position pays $13/hr.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable transportation
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 0-2 years related experience
- Access to a smart phone with cellular service with the ability to support company technology requirements
- As a strong supporter of active military personnel and military veterans, we consider military experience a great prerequisite to a career at Schwan's
The employing subsidiaries of Schwan's Company are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or other protected class.
Job Type: Non-exempt Business Unit: Schwan's Consumer Brands, Inc. Req #: 21001018
Apply Now Quick Apply