Technology Customer Service Representative I - #156986
Date: 02/24/2021 01:30 AM
City: American Fork, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Henry Schein One delivers connected dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help practices improve every aspect of practice management and grow profits. Our platform for integrated applications lets dental technology connect, share data and automate more tasks, creating a new digital workflow that helps teams work smarter and more efficiently. Our advanced integration improves each stage of the patient experience – from first contact and scheduling, to delivery of treatment and recurring care. Henry Schein One unifies market-leading software, web tools, support, and patient services into the one platform that is a standard for connecting all practice dental technology.
This position is responsible for direct interaction with customers of HSPS products and services, taking in-bound and making out-bound calls as the position requires. Ensure timely and effective customer service expectations are met and/or exceeded at all times. Work toward and assist in the achievement of individual, team and department goals.
- Answer incoming telephone queue and/or contact customers directly via telephone to assist and/or direct customer issues and/or inquiries.
- Process applicable documentation and follow up on customer requests/inquiries through completion, ensuring quality service.
- Document all customer interactions and other pertinent information in applicable databases to provide an accurate record of account history.
- Work closely with customers, other teams, departments and levels of management as needed for problem resolution and/or process improvements to ensure effective and timely service for internal and external customers.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
Typically 1 or more years of related experience.
Typically High School education, vocational training and/or on-the-job training.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- eServices/Easy Dental/Dentrix product knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), decision making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
- Excellent computer knowledge, especially with Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to professionally handle and resolve stressful situations will be required.
- Excellent telephone skills, detail oriented and ability to handle confidential information.
FULL-TIME BENEFITS AVAILABLE:
- Earn generous PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Seven Company Paid holidays
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K with competitive company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, AD&D
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
For more information about career opportunities at Henry Schein, please visit our website at: www.henryschein.com/careers.