Cyber Security Analyst - #156974
Date: 02/24/2021 01:30 AM
City: Collierville, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Company: FedEx Services
Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst
Job Requisition Number: RC333137
Category: Information Technology
Pay Type: Exempt
Collierville, Tennessee 38017
Under general supervision, develops cyber-intelligence solutions to prevent internal or external attacks or attempts to infiltrate company email, data, e-commerce and web-based systems. Supports technologies deployed across application, network/perimeter, data, endpoint, identity & access, and mobility domains. Researches attempted or successful efforts to compromise systems security and designs countermeasures. Provides information to management regarding the negative impact on the business caused by theft, destruction, alteration or denial of access to information and systems.
Job Specific Information:
This position is required to develop, integrate, and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization's security and automation goals. This role will develop tight partnerships with key security and infrastructure SMEs across the organization.
Job Duties and Resposibilities:
- Develop and implement enterprise scale solutions to support the organization's security and automation goals.
- Work closely with our IT/business partners leveraging Agile methodology to fully understand requirements, provide feedback, and request clarification as needed.
- Work with other engineers/SMEs on collaborative teams to deliver code on an ongoing basis.
- Review requirements and data models and translate into responsible applications and architecture
- Conduct design and code reviews with extended team to ensure that code meets FedEx Enterprise Foundational Services standards
- Track and resolve software defects
- Support test execution including system level and integration tests
Skills and Knowledge Considered a Plus:
- Skills in languages: Java and SQL
- Knowledge of the full infrastructure stack - including Cloud, Network, Perimeter, Endpoints & OS (Windows & Linux), OT/IoT, and other established platforms in use within FedEx
- Experience in leading 12-Factor application and Cloud platform implementation
- Object Oriented Design and Development experience
- Understand of software design patterns
- Applicant must work well under pressure
- Understand the SAFE Agile framework
- Knowledge of software craftsmanship and Agile best practices
- Knowledge of application development on Android or iOS platforms
- Source control tools: Git, Subversion, TFS
- Maven and Gradle build frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Integration technologies; such as SOAP, JMS, and REST
- Understanding of network design and architecture
- Familiar with microservice architecture principle
- JAVA 8 or higher
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Google Cloud Network
Certifications considered a plus:
- CISSP certification or other industry accepted security certification.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Other industry recognized security certifications
This position can also be domiciled anywhere within the United States based on business needs.
Relocation assistance may be provided based on business needs.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience. Two (2) years of experience in IT information security.
Application Deadline / Criteria:
To be considered for this opening, upload current copy of Resume to include beginning and ending dates for each employer/position and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00 PM CST) on March 1, 2021.
FedEx Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetics disability, or protected Veteran status.
FedEx Services will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee, unless undue hardship or a direct threat would result from the accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.