Associate Director, Analytics - #156956
Date: 02/24/2021 01:00 AM
City: Burbank, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About Publicis Imagine:
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
Working closely with both the Business Planning and Activation teams, the Associate Director, Analytics will contribute to the design of the data strategy to tie our clients’ marketing to real-world business goals. Our Associate Directors work very closely with their team of analysts to help them stay on track with day-to-day client deliverables.
They also contribute crucial intellectual capital by designing measurement plans based on their client’s business needs, using data to tell great stories. Associate Directors also work closely with their VP to build an Analytics strategy and execute on that plan in accordance with their team. This role reports directly into the VP, Analytics.
- BA or BS in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Marketing/Advertising or Related field
- 5+ years of experience with media performance analytics
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of Digital Media, Marketing/Advertising industries highly preferred
- Experience working with Python, R programming languages
- Experience working with relational databases, SQL
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to both external and internal clients, and ability and comfort with presenting to senior level clients
- Ability to develop frameworks, learning agendas and steer complex analytics projects
- Extensive experience with Ad Servers such as DoubleClick, and website analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Site Catalyst
- Experience with other digital media and analytics tools such, Measurement Vendors, BI Software
- Experience with third party research partners such as GfK, Nielsen and comScore
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with macros, advanced formulas, pivot tables) and experience working with large data sets
- Experience managing and querying relational databases
- Understanding of a broad range of online advertising media channels such as Search, Display Banners, Email, Contextual, and Social, as well as subject matter expertise in at least one of these areas
- Ability to service clients, partners and internal stakeholders by understanding their needs, translating those needs into creative solutions, and delivering on those solutions with diligence and a sense of urgency
- Experience and understanding with various cloud computing environments: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience with ad verification tools such as IAS & Moat
- Experience with using or analyzing data form DMPs and DSPs
- Knowledge of Python or other data manipulation languages
- Experience with two or more of the following advanced analytics methods: descriptive statistics, linear regressions, multi-touch attribution modeling, MMM, cross-device measurement
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.