CCP Group Leader 3rd shift - #156912
Modine Manufacturing Company
Date: 02/24/2021 00:30 AM
City: Grenada, Mississippi
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
CCP Group Leader 3rd shift
Modine Manufacturing Company
Hours per Week:
Work Hours (i.e. shift):
Starting Salary Range:
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, 401(k), health, dental, vision, and life insurance, flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, and more!
High School or Equivalent
1 to 2 years
Required Security Clearance:
Maintenance - Facilities, Production - General, Maintenance - Machines
Assignment of duties may vary according to need and to the company discretion. Lay out, instructs, directs and reviews work of a group of employees performing a variety of operations according to print and standard procedures. Responsible for set up, ensuring equipment and tools are maintained and in good operating condition and maintaining adequate levels of supplies and materials. Responsible for planning and/or meeting production schedules and quality levels as designated by management. Flexibility with overtime as necessary. Flexibility with shift assignment as necessary.
Train, Instruct, Direct and review work of employees.
- Lay out work, set up equipment.
- Assigns work, reviews scheduling and ensures adequate supplies and materials to avoid production delays.
- Inspects finished item to ensure and maintain required quality. Maintain equipment and tools to ensure proper working condition. Report malfunctions in equipment to appropriate party if unsuccessful in correction.
- May maintain and prepare various records of reports as assigned by management.
- Ensure all employees adhere to company policies and procedures for safety, quality and efficiencies.
- Ensure that daily production requirements are met.
- Communicate to supervisor any issues or problems.
- Ability to assist in all operations of the department, lead and instruct employees.
High school or GED equivalent required.
Computer skills and good communication skills are necessary. Must be able to perform all operations pertaining to set up, assembling and trouble-shooting.
Commercial Coil Operations are many within each area of coverage. Knowledge of component equipment, i.e.; sheet metal, tubing and fin press are essential as well as finishing equipment such as brazing, testing and crating. Must be flexible with shift movement. May be required to alter shift on a short term basis to cover absences and need. Must be able to read and understand blue prints and operate and read all measuring devices.
For California Residents – Privacy Disclosure
Modine is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Welcomes all Qualified Applicants!
Modine provides a competitive benefit package, including paid vacation, sick leave, 401(k), health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending benefits, tuition reimbursement, Health Savings Account, and much more.