Cortex Strategic Analytics Senior Analyst - #156909
Palo Alto Networks
Date: 02/24/2021 00:30 AM
City: Santa Clara, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These are not easy goals to accomplish — but we are not here for easy. We are here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we are looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of the Strategic Analytics team, the Strategic Analytics Sr. Analyst (supporting our Cortex business unit) will help to drive growth by understanding the fundamental data within the business and leveraging it to partner with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Finance and other functions to ensure all levels of the organization have the appropriate information to grow effectively. He or she will perform highly detailed analyses about products, customers, pipeline and other business components to identify key trends, set targets and move the business forward. It is ideal for an individual that is highly detail-oriented, takes initiative, has excellent data & systems skills and can handle a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Drive key business decisions through identifying current business and product trends and help identify ways to improve business performance, presenting recommendations to key stakeholders
- Support global rollout of business KPIs on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis as well as educate local users as needed
- Build highly automated, holistic, actionable business dashboards of key KPIs and metrics to measure business performance to help meet and exceed sales targets
- Support the process of transitioning our dashboards and driving business insights around key ACV / ARR metrics. Develop tools for sales to drive renewal and refresh opportunities within their respective territories to maximize install base expansion and retention
- Leverage data to analyze our customer base across all lifecycle stages, with a focus on preventing churn, driving new logos and expanding our install base
- Continue to progress data quality efforts within enterprise systems such as Salesforce.com and other tools to ensure all users are accessing accurate and timely data
- Ongoing ad hoc analysis of products, customers, markets and industries
- BA/BS in statistics, economics, finance or equivalent fields
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in high growth companies - preferably within technology organizations
- Strong relationship building, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong business and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of data
- Highly independent self-starter with the ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, GSuite or other related tools required
- Prior Salesforce.com a plus
- Prior experience with Einstein Analytics recommended, required desire to learn
- Record of strong advancement and achievement
- Ability and desire to work in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]