MBA Intern: Alliance Management and Integration - #156902
Date: 02/24/2021 00:30 AM
City: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Biogen, our mission is clear: we are pioneers in neuroscience. Biogen discovers, develops, and delivers worldwide innovative therapies for people living with serious neurological and neurodegenerative diseases. We work together to bring life-changing therapies to patients every day.
We are currently seeking an MBA summer intern to support our Alliance Management and Integration team. The team is responsible for managing partnerships and integrating acquired companies/assets.
This Intern will be responsible for supporting development of Partnering infrastructure. The candidate will work extensively with Alliance Management Team and cross functional partners.
Key responsibilities and projects include:
Supporting Alliance Management Operations. Key deliverables include:
- Developing content for AMI intranet, interfacing with IT to develop execution plan
- Supporting development of Alliance Value Tracker with Quantitative and Qualitative inputs.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- At least 18 years of age prior to the scheduled start date
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university.
Skills & behaviors:
- Enthusiasm to work across cross functional environment to build systems and tools
- System level thinking to assimilate various inputs and synthesize implementable concepts, tools
- Excellent teamwork, collaboration, and communication skills
- Enrolled in an accredited MBA Program with anticipated graduation in 2022.
- Concentration: Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech
- Bachelors required; in related field preferred business, science or technology
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.