F-16 Iraq Training Analysis Technician - #156887
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Date: 02/24/2021 00:00 AM
City: Greenville, South Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This position is located at Balad Air Base, Iraq
Primarily responsible to track all training to include annual and upgrade requirements for all assigned personnel (LM and customer). Individual will be responsible for the scheduling and implementation of in-processing at Balad Air Base for all assigned IqAF and LM personnel on the F-16 Iraq CLS Program.
In addition to performing duties and responsibilities as outlined below this individual will be the Training Analyst for this work area and will be accountable for production, and continuous improvement initiatives. Must have the ability and confidence to make timely decisions, Must be able to communicate effectively with peers, customers, and senior management. Must be able to accept critical feedback and apply constructively. Must be able to train and assist all users as required. Must develop reports as required. Will track, analyze, and assist in reporting, presentation and trend analysis of the overall health of the organization. Will be required to work without assistance to meet program deadlines. Will act as primary POC for database related concerns. If not involved in training activities, will be assigned to assist with normal organizational activities to meet mission requirements.
- Candidates offered a position must complete a pre-employment medical exam that is designed to ensure deployment to the worksite in Iraq, which is located in an austere environment with very limited access to medical care, does not pose a direct threat.
- Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- SECURITY Clearance REQUIRED. Must have an Interim Secret Security Clearance prior to start date AND must maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- USAF 5-level or equivalent in a maintenance, logistics or training specialty
- Candidate must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience performing organizational analysis
- 3 years experience using Learning Management Systems or equivalent learning databases