Associate Software Analyst - #156875
Date: 02/24/2021 00:00 AM
City: Elmwood Park, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in healthcare connectivity, providing innovative, customizable solutions and unparalleled services for over a decade. We empower diagnostic laboratories, PM/EMR vendors, ACO and HIE companies, hospitals, and other healthcare organizations with cutting-edge technologies and solutions that improve their bottom lines.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
The Associate Interface Analyst is responsible for assisting our Operations and Support team with any development changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work jointly with developers and Operation/Support teams to analyze, define, and test new and existing features.
- Work with QA to define test plans.
- Work with IDEs such as Visual Studio and .NET technologies
- Work with different data formats such as HL7, FHIR, XML, CSV, JSON
- Manage/Maintain issue tracking in JIRA
- Create and maintain accurate documentation for each project.
- Understand and engage with various team for tasks related to implementation, testing, deployment, integration, and troubleshooting issues.
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Knowledge and understanding of types of data used in healthcare industry – HL7, FHIR
- Ability to understand requirements and document scope.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as Developer or in related position.
- Background in technologies such as client/server, object-oriented development, and relational database management systems
- Knowledge and understanding of XML, C#, JSON, Webservices, and API
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client-initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities.
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization.
This is a full-time, onsite position at our HQ located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work may available.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.