Speech Therapist - Home Health - Part Time- Walnut Creek - #156866
Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Date: 02/24/2021 00:00 AM
City: Walnut Creek, California
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine difference in our patient’s lives?
With over 24 locations and growing, Bridge Home Health & Hospice’s culture of love for our patients and employees is the top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and our most important resource.
Join us today and grow with us!
- Provides and directs speech therapy services to patients.
- Performs assessments, treatments and programs under a Physician's supervision.
- Works collaboratively with the clinical team.
- Speech Therapist with a current licensee in the state of California.
- Oasis experience.
- Minimum of two year of Home Health experience required.
- Current AHA CPR certification.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in good working condition.
- Self-starter and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving, observation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Home Health experience, a plus.
Here at Bridge Home Health and Hospice, we are committed to our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”