Production Scheduler - #156861
Koch Industries, Inc.
Date: 02/24/2021 00:00 AM
City: Green Bay, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Georgia-Pacific is looking for Production Schedulers to support production scheduling for all of Green Bay Operations which could include 3 different sites.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Interface with master/corporate scheduling to create Finite Schedules for Paper Machines/Converting in SAP/Microsoft and multiple other applications are used within the role
- Interactions with Converting Finite/Paper Machine Schedulers when conditions warrant changes that affect their schedule
- Work with the Converting/Paper Machine Manufacturing Engineers on improvements or innovative ideas and assist with the implementation process
- Develop paper machines/converting finite production schedules to meet various Converting and outside Converting dependent requirements
- Monitor schedule attainment for converting/paper schedules to manage production rates and communicate findings
- Strategize with Master Planning on possible long-term potential initiatives
- Monitor material supply flow and identify any shortages or bottlenecks in usage and correct issues
The Experience You Will Bring
- Experience using SAP and/or ICPAQs
- Experience completing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment
What Will Put You Ahead
- Four years of experience in scheduling in a manufacturing environment
- Associate Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management
- Knowledge of the Converting/Paper Machine process and scheduling for a Manufacturing Mill
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf