Safety & Security Ops Supervisor (Overnight) - #156859
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Date: 02/24/2021 00:00 AM
City: Orlando, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Supervise the Loss Prevention Staff. Patrol all areas of the property; secure rooms; assist guests with room access. Conduct emergency response drills, conduct physical hazard/safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit. Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems. Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas. Assist owners/guests/associates during emergency situations. Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required. Gather information and complete reports. Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals. Defuse disturbances in accordance with company policies and procedures. Resolve safety hazard situations. Handle all interruptions and complaints. Escort unauthorized persons from the property. Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage control laws. Call for assistance using proper code responses. Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. In addition some states may have additional licensing/registration requirements to be considered for this position.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture