Senior / Principle Salesforce Developer- CPQ - #156839
Palo Alto Networks
Date: 02/23/2021 23:30 PM
City: Santa Clara, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
- Work with one of the larger Salesforce implementations, bringing your knowledge of how to develop high-quality solutions – and, more importantly, your hunger to learn and develop new technologies
- You will interface directly with business users and enterprise BSAs to understand business requirements, define solution architecture, create technical specs, design, develop and implement solutions focused on the Salesforce platform.
- You will apply an open communication and collaborative style and lead by example, being both customer-centric and service-minded, able to interact with end-users, executives, analysts, and technical colleagues – creating consensus and clear strategy where appropriate.
- Make it possible for the world’s leading cyber-security company to market, sell, quote, fulfill, and support amazing products that scale and protect our digital way of life in the era of Cloud Computing, Big Data, and AI
- Drive design and solution architecture for projects and production support working with Business SME’s
- Must have strong experience with Salesforce Steelbrick CPQ software implementations for medium to large enterprises.
- Proven track record of delivering scalable, high-quality solutions on Salesforce – and the real-time ability to describe these solutions
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, pick up new skills quickly, and propose highly innovative solutions to a problem you have never seen before
- Track record of creativity, problem-solving, and excellent time management
- Ability to keep up with current technology trends in Salesforce to assess and make recommendations on processes, designs, and operations
- Test-Driven Development. Architecture experience is preferred.
- Last, but not least – a great sense of humor
- Local to SF Bay area
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.