Loan Assistant - #156825
Date: 02/23/2021 23:00 PM
City: Draper, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Loan Assistant will work directly with the Branch Manager, Assistant Manager and/or Personal Banker for all existing and new loan applications; assists with files during the loan process; assists with scheduling of appointments; manages construction draw process and performs administrative lending support. The Loan Assistant is also responsible for working closely with the Division Processing Center to provide quality service to our clients, realtors and builders through follow up and communication as directed. Washington Federal is proud of the high value that we all place on simply being nice when serving our co-workers and Washington Federal clients.
Applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma, or approved equivalent.
- Math aptitude, typing skills (45-50 wpm), 10-key, filing; organized, and excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and internet usage are necessary.
- Prior bank experience, loan processing is preferred.
- Outstanding customer service skills, in accordance with Washington Federal's quality standards, are required.
- Light, intermittent physical effort; must be able to lift approximately 20 lbs.