Client Care Receptionist - Aesthetic Services - #156823
Date: 02/23/2021 23:00 PM
City: Orem, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Ideal Image is North America's #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it's getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Meet and greet all incoming clients. Ensure that the reception/front desk area and telephones are being covered properly. Persuade clients to schedule a complimentary consultation for treatment services in concert with the Ideal Image sales process and in accordance with established sales goals. Foster and nurture positive relationships with clients. Ensure all procedures, practices, client interactions, and environmental factors unequivocally promote and achieve a favorable client experience.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interacting with clients in a friendly and professional manner.• Checking clients in and out of their appointments, pulling charts and filing.• Answer phones and schedule client appointments.• Master a basic understanding of each service offering.• Upsell new areas/services to current clients in order to hit individual monthly target.• Assist with local marketing events as needed.• Act as liaison between face skin and body specialists and treatment providers.• Collecting and handling payments.• Confirmation and follow up calls.• Knowledge of Salesforce (data entry, usage etc.)• Ordering office supplies.• Assist with new clinic openings as needed.• Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED or Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credential.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience, preferably in a spa or high-end retail environment.
- Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment, utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills• Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Internet Explorer, etc.)• Compelling interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written), strong ability to influence and build rapport• Strong guest service orientation• Rapid learner with the ability to grasp concepts and protocols
- Must maintain a high attention to detail.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
Paid time off:
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
- Company-paid training
- Cosmetic products discount
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com
- Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center*