Class A CDL Driver - SL - #156801
Date: 02/23/2021 23:00 PM
City: Murray, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsible driver who distributes our stone and stone products promptly to our customers and retail store locations along the Wasatch Front. Represents our company in a professional and cost effective manner, aiming to meet the highest in customer satisfaction. Must have a positive attitude, be able to anticipate needs, have a sense of urgency, and be willing to do what is needed to accomplish the job.
1+ years as a delivery driver.
- Deliver a wide variety of stone products to retail customers, landscaping and masonry contractors, and other store locations to different addresses and through different routes in and around the Salt Lake area.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
- Inform customers and contractors about new products and services offered by the Company
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients' complaints.
- Follow route and time schedule specified by dispatcher/coordinator.
- Perform inpections and preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose and repair fleet equipment.
- Complete logs and reports and timecards as required.
- Perform maintenance-related work as required.
- Conduct safety checks on vehicles and equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Able to run equipment necessary to load and secure load.
- Position requires some driving in the mountains on dirt roads.
- Clean driving record with no traffic violations.
- Ability to operate forklifts and tractors in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Valid Class A CDL with proper endorsement.
- Valid Medical Card.
- Driving is primarily local with limited over night travel.
- Experience driving a flat bed and dump truck helpful.
- Dependable person, able to plan, establish goals, and follow through with commitments; deliberate decision-maker.
- Sense of urgency.
Candidates will be contacted by phone or e-mail for interviews. Work with beautiful Stone, build lasting relationships! American Stone is a local family-owned landscape and building stone retailer