Registered Nurse (RN) - Pediatric Home Visits - #156717
Date: 02/23/2021 21:30 PM
City: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Welcome to the team!
Our team is comprised of nurses and other healthcare professionals who are more than just providers, they’re partners. If you have a passion for helping others and want to make a true difference in your community, MGA Homecare is the place for you!
- Practice safe delivery of physician ordered care to pediatric patients in a home environment
- Perform patient assessments
- Provide feeding tube management and education
- Administer and manage medication
- Provide central line management, lab draws, and infusion education
- Perform tracheostomy education and urinary catheter management and care
- Perform accurate and concise documentation
What we are looking for:
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- An active Colorado (or compact state) registered nurse license in good standing
- CPR for healthcare providers
- The ability to provide direct patient care
Why choose MGA Homecare?
- Make an Impact - Health happens at home, not only the hospital.
- Create Rewarding Patient Relationships – opportunity to provide holistic care in the patient’s home while educating family members on best care practices.
- Care for Diverse Patient Populations - home healthcare nurses serve patients from various backgrounds and ages.
- Find Autonomy and Independence - Home nursing gives nurses a chance to be more innovative than any other setting.
- Create a Flexible, Customized Career – opportunity to choose your schedule and a career path of growth.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.