Supervisor, Search & Social - #156712
Date: 02/23/2021 21:30 PM
City: Burbank, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
“If you can dream it, you can do it”- Walt Disney
Publicis Imagine, a division of Publicis Media, is the newly assigned media agency for Disney+, Disney Parks, Experiences and Resorts as well as ESPN/ ESPN+.
We are a bespoke agency created solely for Disney, made of the best talent within the Groupe as well as within the industry, with a sole focus of leading the change and driving businesses into the future.
We also too believe that if you can dream it, you can do it.
We are Publicis Imagine. Dreaming. Doing.
The Supervisor, Paid Search & Social is the day-to-day steward for assigned brands and is responsible for leading search and social campaign development, activation, and innovation. The Supervisor will work closely with their Associate Director in the development and communication of strategy while owning tactical execution from start to finish.
- Contribute to client strategy including annual budget development, KPIs, partner selection, new tactics, and tracking industry developments
- Gather the research and data needed to formulate tactical plan development and recommendation for client delivery
- Lead client relationship with day to day contact and partner agencies (where applicable) by ensuring a seamless communication process
- Provide direction to Analyst(s) to conduct research necessary to build a new campaign
- QA and oversee trafficking of approved plan into search and social platforms
- Maintain oversight of budget and billing activity (pacing, Prisma management, draft billing, accuracy of budgets vs. strategy flowcharts)
- Oversee Analyst(s) management of campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Develop and recommend optimizations and/or testing plans
- Pull data and research components needed for new business pitches
- Contribute to development of agency level POVs on industry happenings
- Primary party responsible for customization of agency POVs for individual clients
- BA or BS in Marketing, Advertising or Related Field
- 3+ years of experience in paid search and social
- Agency experience highly preferred
- Mastery of search and social platforms
- Demonstrated expertise in core MS Excel functions (vlookup, pivot tables, data visualization)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Presentation skills are a must
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proven leadership ability
- Demonstrates initiative/”hunger”
- Hands on keyboard experience (social platforms)
- Experience in search platforms preferred – i.e. SA360, Kenshoo, Marin
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.