Assembler - 2nd Shift - Industrial Equipment - #156691
Date: 02/23/2021 21:00 PM
City: Appleton, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Comprised of a market-leading portfolio of best-in-class brands, the businesses of ITW Welding work together to provide premium performance delivered through a breadth of solutions encompassing welding, cutting, consumables, and accessories. ITW Welding North America represents Miller Electric Welding Equipment, Safety & Accessories, Hobart Filler Metals, and Bernard / Tregaskiss MIG Guns.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This position will be responsible for assembling quality products and must be a highly motivated team player with an excellent attitude and communication skills.
- Must be a team player with good work ethics to enable the team to hit production goals
- Must be an integral/ contributing member on the 1st shift employee involvement team
- Must help build a strong assembly team atmosphere
- This is 2nd shift position working Monday-Thursday 4-10's
- Must be willing to cross train
- Must possess good manual dexterity and hand eye coordination
- Must be able to stand for 12 hours
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must work within the “Industrial Equipment Production Guidelines”
ITW Welding is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.