Key Account Manager - #156668
Date: 02/23/2021 21:00 PM
City: Plymouth, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
SEGULA Technologies is looking for a person with a strong technical background, along with commercial expertise.
We expect this person to be self-motivated and worked in an autonomous environment; with an entrepreneurial mind-set, open new accounts, and work in a start-up environment to build-up the business from the ground floor.
Lead and Support Sales Forecasting, Reporting, and work with-in CRM Sales tool.
He/She has a sense of urgency, is organized, and maintains a high level of ethics in the day-to-day work. Good communication and presentation skills a must and needs to feel comfortable contacting and working with Senior Management level contacts at our customer.
Mission°1 : Structure establishment and Business development
· Contribute to the established Sales team in the US and support the growth of Segula USA.
· Develop the business of your activities inside your perimeter,
· Analyse clients’ needs and requirements, execute corresponding feasibility studies,
· Develop sales proposals, check sales orders,
· Validate the choice of teams assigned to a project or a business, in terms of technical skills.
· Participate in obtaining the technical quality of the services provided.
Mission°2: Economic management of business
· Ensure the economic profitability of the business and of the projects during their course,
· Responsible for the process of engagement and review of the offers,
· Manage the margins of his/her perimeter, controls billing and assets, follows the corresponding budgets,
· Responsible for the recovery of overdue debts by acting on his client interlocutors to obtain the settlement.
· A BSE / Master Degree in Engineering
· English fluent. Another language is an advantage.
· Strong Technical or Technical Sales Background
· Proven experience in Sales / Business Development
· Good understanding surrounding the Automotive Market – examples below (not limited to)
o EV and Traditional ICE Powertrains
o ADAS, Functional Safety / Cyber Security
o Industry 4.0 / Manufacturing
o Serial Life Management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.