Stock Team Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach Rack - #156664
Date: 02/23/2021 21:00 PM
City: Honolulu, Hawaii
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This is a great job for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
A day in a life…
- Work in the eye of the storm, keeping the stockrooms and sales floor organized, re-stocked and tidy
- Be the keeper of the merchandise, completing all inventory processes and making sure merchandise is properly checked in and is accurately ticketed
- Provide general support to the store including set up for special events, markdowns and relocation of fixtures
You own this if you have…
- A high level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Had success working in a fast-paced environment thanks to your ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds
- The ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs (most common shifts start early morning, with some stores needing overnight)
We've got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It's not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.