DGS - GIS Analyst (646247) - #156653
Date: 02/23/2021 20:30 PM
City: Richmond, Virginia
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
TECHNAMO is a niche, young & dynamic IT service provider, VA SWaM certified, Microsoft Cloud Certified Partner, focused on providing IT Solutions & Services to government and commercial companies.
TECHNAMO is a Tier-I Contractor to provide IT Services to the Virginia govt. agencies (70+ entities) and contracted to provide services to state govt. New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Delaware, and Maryland govt. agencies.
Contact us: Chowdary email: [email protected] Ph: 703-957-6871, www.technamo.com
DGS - GIS Analyst/ Technician General Description:
The Department of General Services (DGS), Division of Real Estate and Facilities Management (DREFM) is seeking a candidate to assist with the development and maintenance of GIS-based management tools. This position requires expertise in ESRI's ArcGIS suite of applications. The position is responsible for developing business-appropriate solutions to managing the Departments's construction and maintenance activities. The position will also assist with the integration of current and future software systems with the ESRI application.
· Document and map the Department of General Services construction and maintenance projects throughout capitol square to include project timelines and boundaries.
· Maintain project schedules and other related data in the system.
· Develop data capturing solutions for field operations.
· Develop various types of GIS maps and visualizations for internal and external users.
· Create and/or maintain an interactive map of statewide leased and owned real estate assets
· Communicates effectively with customers and team members. ·
· Develops and manages appropriate documentation.
· Experience with GIS data creation and manipulation required
· Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Suite required
· Project Management experience preferred
· Ability to work as part of a team, and independently with little or no supervision on multiple tasks and priorities.
· Ability to identify and document user requirements and prepare systems and report specifications.
Experience with GIS data creation and manipulation required – Required 5 years.
Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Suite required – Required 5 years.
Ability to work as part of a team, and independently with little or no supervision on multiple tasks and priorities. – Required 5 years.
Ability to identify and document user requirements and prepare systems and report specifications. – Required 5 years.
Project Management experience preferred – Highly desired.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.