Mortgage LOS Implementation Specialist - #156623
Accenture Contractor Jobs
Date: 02/23/2021 20:00 PM
City: New York, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Mortgage Cadence, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Accenture, has been partnering with mortgage lenders since 1999, offering the industry's only true one-stop shop mortgage technology solutions designed for point-of-sale through post-closing. In a time when efficiency, speed and the customer experience are paramount to the success of lenders, Mortgage Cadence offers the most reliable software and dedicated people, supporting lenders every step of the way. Each of our products has revolutionized the mortgage lending process in some way, changing the way lenders lend and borrowers finance.
As a software company, we think like a start-up, with every employee empowered and encouraged to be visionary. Teamwork and innovation define what we do as we take our customers into the future by providing the last lending solution they will ever need.
- Responsible for leading the loan origination system configuration within an overall mortgage software implementation.
- Participating in determining the client process workflow as well as gathering of other implementation requirements.
- Interact in person and remotely with key implementation project stakeholders, technology staff, and subject matter experts.
- Requires hands on configuration of software and systems and the coordination and problem solving processes to ensure that the business standards and requirements are met.
- Primarily responsible for the gathering of the configuration workflow and requirements.
- Individual will be using Mortgage Cadence Integrated Business Analysis tools to configure workflow, exports mapping efforts, user setup, user security, business rules, tasks, products and pricing setup, third party interfaces.