Restaurant General Manager - #156614
Date: 02/23/2021 20:00 PM
City: Danville, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
As a Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager, you are responsible for the operation of the entire restaurant and building a strong team that consistently provides customers great food and a friendly experience. Key responsibilities include finding, hiring and developing Taco Bell Restaurant Team Members and Shift Leads, conducting new hire orientation and developing the training plan for each new hire. You're also responsible for scheduling and deploying the Team correctly, addressing performance issues and managing the restaurant budget and financial plans.
Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager behaviors include:
- Ensuring the entire restaurant team is properly trained and developed.
- Interacting well with customers, Taco Bell management and the restaurant team.
- Resolving conflicts in a timely and effective manner.
- Making sure your team understands and acts on business priorities
Job Requirements and Essential Function:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers' License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 3 years of General Management food service experience. Fast Food experience is a plus.
- Business math & accounting skills
- Strong analytical/ Decision-making skills
- Basic computer literacy
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Bonus Potential
- ECPI University will provide a scholarship match equal to direct payments paid to the University for up to 15% of the total tuition and fee charges
- Receive college tuition discounts through our partnership with Guild Education
- Receive college credits for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell ( Guild Education partners only)
- Scholarship Opportunities are available
- Employees can receive discounts on movie tickets, cell phone service, hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, retail outlets and more
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Meal Allowance
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.