Field Service Technician - #156610
Reliable Door and Dock, Inc.
Date: 02/23/2021 20:00 PM
City: Crestwood, Illinois
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you love working with your hands, having variety in your work day, and providing top-notch customer service? Then you've come to the right place, because we are searching for our next rock star service technician!
Reliable Door and Dock is a terrific place to work...
- Friendly Team: We have a strong culture of family and team-work! All of us work together to serve our customers.
- Love the Work: Each day brings interesting work with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Reputation and Pride: We take pride in our service, skill, and safety. Our customers love the work we do.
- The Best Training and Tools: We invest in your success by providing training, support, and the best technology and equipment in the industry.
- Excellent Compensation and Full Benefits: We offer excellent compensation, a generous 401(k) plan, health insurance, life & disability insurance, vacation & holiday pay.
Our service technicians are the face of Reliable Door and Dock, which means that you have the opportunity to make a direct and positive impact on our customers. As a service technician, responsibilities include:
- Installing and servicing overhead doors, docks, dock levelers, springs, cables, and/or other hardware
- Installing and servicing other commercial and industrial specialty doors, equipment and accessories
- Assuring quality by checking for proper installation, clearance, and balance
- Providing excellent customer service and responding to customer questions in a truthful and pleasant manner
Please apply if you:
- Can demonstrate your knowledge of hand and power tools
- Have mechanical aptitude
- Have a valid driver's license and maintain a clean driving record
- Can work independently as well as on a team
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can lift anywhere between 50-100 lbs regularly
Experience installing and/or servicing overhead doors and docks, or other similar mechanical, electrical, construction or field-service skills are preferred, but we will train the right candidate!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Reliable Door and Dock is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test.