Nurse Assistant Non Certified (PT) - Surgicare of Mobile - #156608
Surgical Care Affiliates
Date: 02/23/2021 20:00 PM
City: Mobile, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Assisting patients in transferring/ambulation
- Push-pull patients in wheelchairs
- Assists in maintaining a healthful and safe environment
- Provide post-operative snacks/drinks to patients as directed
- Clean patient bays following proper policy and procedures
- Clean any equipment as directed following manufacturer's instructions
- Participates in any in-service/education as required.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year of successful work experience is desirable, preferably in a clinical setting
- Work requires some pushing, pulling and lifting up to 50 lbs.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.