Central Supply Clerk - #156604
Genesis Healthcare LLC
Date: 02/23/2021 20:00 PM
City: Fairmont, West Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Genesis is one of the nations' leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis team as a Central Supply Clerk where you will perform manual and clerical tasks in ordering, receiving and delivering vendor shipments within the nursing center.
- Fill medical and other supply requisitions from the nursing department, assemble items when received and deliver on hand truck; obtains signature of person receiving the supplies and file requisition forms
- Receive shipments from trucks at shipping and receiving platform; checks items against purchase orders and places them in stock;
- Deliver mail and provide messenger service for the nursing center
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards. We've acquired and maintained a necessary supply of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks for all who provide care. We have in place multiple testing capabilities including Point-of-Care (POC) testing in every location according to CMS and local guidance.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred * Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.