Food Production Worker - #156592
Twin City Staffing
Date: 02/23/2021 19:30 PM
City: Chaska, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A growing food company is in need of additional food production workers to work in their climate-controlled warehouse. This position is responsible for dumping filled baskets of cooked potatoes.
- 1st shift: 6:48 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- 2nd shift: 2:48 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- 3rd shift: 10:48 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Dumper 1st 16.84
- Dumper 2nd $16.84 + $.15 shift diff.
- Dumper 3rd $16.84 + $.20 shift diff.
Job duties of the food production worker:
Keep product flow at an optimal level by assuring proper potato supply.
Record cook information so that you account for all dumped pallets.
Record usage and waste information.
Setting-up dump room equipment according to the products scheduled to run.
Assure proper documentation of all testing records and measurements.
Effectively communicating relevant information to fellow employees on the shift and to on-coming employees at shift change.
Communicate all process inefficiencies, equipment malfunctions, safety concerns and GMP issues to the department Lead and/or Supervisor.
Adhere to safe work practices, follow GMP’s, maintain sanitary conditions and ensure that product quality is maintained. Report to management any conditions or practices that may adversely affect food safety, food quality or personnel safety.
Qualifications of the food production worker:
- Education: No prior experience or training.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
For consideration please contact Rafael at 952-361-9910.
EOE: Twin City Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.