Outside Sales Account Executive - Base Salary & $100K Plus Potential - #156577
Hearst Media Services
Date: 02/23/2021 19:30 PM
City: Abilene, Texas
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information, and services company with more than 360 businesses. Across every division, Hearst employees are connected by shared values of innovation, storytelling, creativity, vision, social good and partnership. We invite you to discover more about our culture, company, and community.
Hearst major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; global financial services leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; transportation assets including CAMP Systems International, a major provider of software-as-a-service solutions for managing maintenance of jets and helicopters; 31 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 19 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, more than 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Men's Health and Car and Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital entertainment companies such as Complex Networks.
Hearst is looking for sales talent in the Abilene, TX market that expects to earn $80-100K in year one with the potential ability to make over $150K each year after. Our Sales Executives partner with our clients to develop print & digital campaigns to meet or exceed client expectations while allowing them to maximize their advertising budget. We are seeking one candidate immediately that is passionate about helping businesses grow & wants to build an amazing career by delivering extraordinary experiences to our clients.
·Researching clients to identify prospects that we can help with our diverse marketing portfolio
· Adhering to a daily structure of client contacts (existing & new)
· Delivering customized sales presentations in person or by phone/web-demos
· Ability to identify marketing opportunities & offer creative solutions
· Owning customer experience even after the sale
The Ideal Candidate:
· Money Motivated with desire to earn that income by delivering clients extraordinary experience
· Multi-tasking ability & great work ethic
· Enjoys trying to solve problems for clients & creatively build programs to exceed their goals
· Wants a career not a job
Required Skills & Experience:
· 1+ years of sales experience with a proven record of successfully exceeding goals
· Proven Cold Calling Success
· Exceptional communication and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills, Digital Sales experience a plus
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.