Athletic Trainer/Care Satisfaction Specialist - #156550
Date: 02/23/2021 19:00 PM
City: Vail, Colorado
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PT Genie is a digital health company providing in-clinic and remote physical therapy that keeps patients connected with their providers to drive improved outcomes. A wearable device that keeps patients motivated, measures their progress, and enables providers to monitor outcomes more closely, PT Genie is advancing physical therapy to new levels. Through PT Genie, healthcare providers have a way to measure their patients as well as their own success.
What You’ll Do:
The Care Satisfaction Specialist will manage patient workflow at one of our client's clinics. You will interact with patients and providers, register patients, assign plans of care, monitor patients, and assist with therapist interactions. Responsibilities include:
- Recruit and register patients for PT Genie Remote Monitoring System.
- Interface with Physical Therapists to understand the assignment of plan of care including tension band assignments, repetitions, range of motion and exercises available for patient.
- Make notes in the patient record for interactions including all phone calls, emails, texts, video chats made by you or a member of the practice.
- Ensure interactions happen on a timely basis.
- Ensure patients are using the equipment; if there are technical issue, liaise with the technical support group for swift resolution.
- When billing criteria is met, consult with the Billing Coordinator of the clinic, and assist with documenting patient records.
- Deactivate patients when plan of care is complete.
- Collect feedback from patients and providers for continuous improvement and record in ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward patients and providers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer concerns.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and concerns.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues, as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced medical customer service professional who is passionate about physical therapy and healthcare and is a motivated individual with experience in an athletic training or in a physical therapy setting. You will have strong interpersonal skills and will have the ability to remain calm when patients or providers are frustrated. You should also have experience working with computers and tablets. In addition, you should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Physical Therapist Assistant, MA or ATC certification a plus.
- Use of Zendesk ticketing system a plus.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers and blue tooth technology.
- Experience working with customer support.
- A valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable car, as employee may be required to drive to different work sites during a shift.
PT Genie is a fast-growing organization, looking to add talented individuals to our team. Our people are our greatest asset therefore we strive to create a fun and engaging environment for all. In addition to our competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits to you:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA and FSA Accounts
- Generous PTO
- 8 Company Paid Holidays
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Professional Development