Accounts Receivable Analyst - #156540
Date: 02/23/2021 19:00 PM
City: Rochester, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Monro, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest auto service companies and major tire retailer. We own and operate more than 1,200 stores in 32 states and our stock trades on the Nasdaq (MNRO). The Monro family of brands includes some the most recognizable names in the industry—Monro Auto Service and Tire Centers, Mr. Tire, Tire Choice, amongst many more regional chains. Our dominance is driven by teammates who strive to provide a five-star experience and deliver consistent value to our guests and shareholders. At Monro, we understand that a 5-star guest experience begins with a 5-star teammate experience. In fact, we’re currently investing more than $100 million in store improvements, new technology, and career development through our own Monro University training platform.
Destination Monro – Your Career is Here!
Do you have what it takes to shape a better future for yourself and the automotive service industry? Our vision is to be America’s leading auto and tire centers, trusted by consumers as the best place in our neighborhoods for quality automotive maintenance and repairs. We’re looking for motivated individuals at every stage in their career who share our vision. Positions are available in our retail locations across our many brands, in field management, and in store operations at our Store Support Center in Rochester, New York. If you like helping others, as much as you like working on cars; if you enjoy being part of a team, solving problems, and building guest relationships; if you value honesty and integrity - we have a Destination for you at Monro. Contact us to learn more. Destination Monro! – Your career is here.
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is responsible for reconciling and researching activity on customer accounts.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies
• Process adjustments and rebills to customer accounts
• Participate in the work group hotline to respond to guest inquiries for accounts receivable charge sales
• Perform other duties as assigned
The Accounts Receivable Analyst is an individual contributor to the team and operates under the direction of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 1 year accounting or accounts receivable experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge & Skills:
• Working knowledge of accounting or accounts receivable
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills and is attentive to detail with a high degree of accuracy
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office applications with the ability to learn new and existing company specific software applications
• Ability to take initiative in identifying problems, collecting data, and establishing facts in order to produce practical decisions and solutions
• Strong customer service skills
Work Environment & Physical Requirements:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners and fax machines. Position requires prolonged periods of sitting/standing at a desk and working on a computer.
Ability to rotational Saturdays and rotational holidays.
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid vacation
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Discounts
• Career Development
Your next Destination!
Growth Opportunity: At Monro we’re committed to helping our teammates grow their career through the combination of coursework, demonstrating skills and open opportunities. You will receive on-the-job training and curriculum in Monro University that empowers you to advance to the next level of your career.
Monro, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.