Outside Sales Account Executive - Birmingham, AL - #156535
Date: 02/23/2021 18:30 PM
City: Pelham, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PrimePay is currently looking for an experienced Outside Sales Account Executive who is a self-starter and possesses a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Join PrimePay's growing team of successful sales executives. Be inspired to achieve your goals within a sales-centric, performance-oriented environment. Drive your own success and take advantage of continuous opportunities for long-term career growth. As you develop the relationships that help fuel our growth, you can enjoy the rewards and recognition that you deserve while enhancing and honing your sales skills.
The Outside Sales Account Executive will be responsible for driving revenue, developing new business relationships, leading meetings with clients to help them analyze their needs, cold calling, client support and negotiating pricing.
The target marketplace is small/medium size businesses with 1-500 employees. Outside Sales Account Executives must develop long-standing relationships with CPA's, business owners, decision makers and insurance brokers to develop the PrimePay brand in their territory. We are looking for leaders who will be exemplary role models for their teams.
- Network in-person and over-the-phone with key decision makers in a designated territory
- Develop and execute a sales call strategy
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Represent stand-alone products of genuine interest to prospective clients
- Cross-sell business solutions to an existing client base
- A competitive base salary with performance-based bonuses and commissions
- Opportunities for advancement
- Access to personal and group training
- Leadership development through individualized support and career mentoring
- Medical benefits /prescription, STD/LTD, Life Insurance, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K, Paid Time Off
The ideal Outside Sales Account Executive will have the following qualifications:
- Great work ethic
- Commitment to excellent service and customer satisfaction
- Self- motivation, high energy
- Dynamic communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective and articulate speaking ability
- Highest levels of honesty and integrity
- 2 + years selling business services and supporting clients through the sales process
- Business-to-business sales leadership background
- Experience working leads in a territory
- A proven track record of attaining challenging sales goals and managing accounts within a designated territory
- BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Computer literacy including use of laptops, Windows, and Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, Word)