Associate Reimbursement Analyst - #156531
Universal Health Services
Date: 02/23/2021 18:30 PM
City: Brentwood, Tennessee
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were $11.4 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; ranked #281 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
The UHS Corporate Reimbursement Department is hiring an Associate Reimbursement Analyst to prepare Facility's Medicare / Medicaid cost reports. This position will also manage cash flow activities for regulatory reporting projects with guidance from the Division Vice President of Reimbursement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Works to develop skills to prepare Medicare Cost Reports inclusive of supporting work papers and support Reimbursement Associates in preparation and filing of such cost reports
- Manages cash flow activities associated with various reimbursement projects, including: receivables/payables for Medicare and state Medicaid hospital cost reports, interim rate adjustments, and Medicaid hospital assessment / supplemental payment programs
- Maintains inventory of hospital journal entries prepared by the BHD Reimbursement staff and prepares the monthly entry to record the Reimbursement Reserve Entry for regulatory reporting projects
- Serves as the Security Official to access the CMS Enterprise Identification Management System to facilitate procurement of statistical reports from CMS
- Interacts with Medicare Administrative Contractors and State Medicaid Agencies concerning reimbursement issues
- Prepares and publishes reimbursement management reports for hospital and division management, including: Medicare PPS Financial Report for Medicare participating hospitals, annual and weekly regulatory reporting projects report, and electronic data base of regulatory reports with supporting work-papers
Bachelor's degree with 1 - 3 years' experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel / Word and Enterprise Accounts Payable System
- Effective communicator, orally and in writing
- Proficiency in simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Efficient and effective administrative and organizational skills for work flow
This opportunity provides a rewarding career, challenging and rewarding work environment as well as growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries, including competitive compensation, excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug
Plan, and 401k with company match.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates with matching skillset and experience with the best possible career at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail etc. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com