Shift Lead - #156510
Date: 02/23/2021 18:00 PM
City: Martinsburg, West Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
As a Taco Bell Restaurant Shift Lead, you support the Taco Bell Restaurant General Manager (RGM) by running great work shifts and meeting Taco Bell standards. You take ownership and responsibility to solve problems, seek help when needed and are willing to help and guide others. Key responsibilities include making sure Restaurant Team Members complete all assigned duties and serve safe, quality food in a friendly manner. You'll also ensure that the restaurant is a safe place for Team Members to work and customers to visit.
Taco Bell Restaurant Shift Lead behaviors include:
- Solving customer complaints quickly and with a smile.
- Providing feedback to Team Members in a positive manner.
- Communicating openly and honestly with the Restaurant Management team.
- Following cash, security, inventory and labor policies and procedures.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must pass background check
- Valid Drivers' License
- Must have reliable private transportation
- At least 1 year of management experience. Food service experience is a plus.
- Able to do basic business math
- Able to work a varied schedule including late nights and weekends
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Taco Bell Restaurant Shift Lead benefits include:
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free online GED program
- ECPI University will provide a scholarship match equal to direct payments paid to the University for up to 15% of the total tuition and fee charges
- Receive college tuition discounts through our partnership with Guild Education
- Receive college credits for your on-the-job training at Taco Bell ( Guild Education partners only)
- Scholarship Opportunities are available
- Employees can receive discounts on movie tickets, cell phone service, hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, retail outlets and more
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Match
- Voluntary Medical Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Vacation Pay
- Meal Allowance
This Summary Overview generally describes key job standards for Taco Bell Corporate employees. It is not all-inclusive, and a similar job at other Brands, Franchise or License locations may be different.