Electrical Designer - #156509
VTekis Consulting LLP
Date: 02/23/2021 18:00 PM
City: Birmingham, Alabama
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
VTekis Consulting LLC provides complete solutions for Staff Agumentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contract Hiring, Direct Hire and Outsourced Solutions. Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients not just to find someone to do a job, we match the right professional for your staffing needs and earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. Most importantly, We don’t consider the process complete until we find the perfect fit.
10 or more years of experience. Ability to apply detailed knowledge of electrical design principals & requirements, develop detailed scope of work documentation, perform field verification, design & drafting (AutoCAD) of industrial equipment/components such as switchgear, motor control centers, programmable logic controllers, power panels, lighting, grounding, lightning protection, heat tracing, etc.
1) Producing detailed electrical design drawings for large environmental projects.
2) Responsible for preparing electrical power system design including single line diagrams, elementary and wiring diagrams.
3) Reviews vendor design documents to ensure conformance to design requirements.
4) Assist with checkout and start-up of systems when necessary.
5) Proficiency in problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal/communication skills.
1) Knowledge and understanding of the physical and circuitry aspects of electrical system design required.
2) Proficiency with AutoCAD required.
3) Knowledge of generators, batteries, transformers, excitation systems, governor control,
4) Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
5) The individual should be able to handle complex and non-routine assignments with limited supervision.
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029
My Client is looking for someone who can Join Immediately or with in 15 days