Shift Lead - #156503
Date: 02/23/2021 18:00 PM
City: West Jordan, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If you have had supervisory experience leading a team, or being in charge of a shift, then you have what it takes to be a successful Shift Lead for Taco Bell!
We proudly promote-from-within, so your career opportunity is however high you would like to go!
We have various schedules to fit your current lifestyle: days, OR nights, so what are you waiting for?
" You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30+ hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.The minimum age to work with the Northwest Restaurants family of restaurant companies is 16 years or older.
Shift Leads must be at least 18 years of age