Post Closer-Title Company - #156500
Rosenberg & Associates
Date: 02/23/2021 18:00 PM
City: Bethesda, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Bethesda based Title Company is looking for professional, hard working individuals to join our team. We offer a great benefits package that only gets better the longer you stay with the firm. This includes medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, as well as paid time off, pre-taxed accounts, and 401k retirement plan. Walking distance to metro.
We offer a great work life balance and opportunity for growth within the firm.
Title company seeking EXPERIENCED applicant with processing/settlements/closing.
- Review closing documents after settlement for accuracy.
- Review and submit recording documents in a timely manner.
- Balance file escrow ledgers by confirming receipt of all necessary funds and disburse in accordance to disclosed documentation.
- Submit funding authorization to lenders and address any inquiries in order to receive approval.
- Provide excellent customer service in assisting clients and co-workers.
- Examine outstanding escrow matters and resolve promptly.
- Assist with day-to-day responsibilities within the department and company.
Extensive knowledge of the post closing process.
Minimum of 1+ year Post Closing experience including direct lender and realtor interaction, obtaining funding authorization, file balancing, document recording (manual and e-recording), preparation and return of loan closing packages, final title policy preparation.
Ability to interact with co-workers and clients in a professional manner. Excellent customer service skills.
Exceptional organization, attention to detail, time management and follow-up skills.
The ability to prioritize, multi-task, work under time constraints..
Title license with DC, MD or VA preferred.
Experience with Qualia preferred.
This position is based in our office in Bethesda, MD. The hours of the position are 9:00 - 5:30 PM. Please only principals, no staffing or recruiting agencies. This is not a remote position.