RN Educator Skilled Care- F/T 4 Days/Week - #156493
Auburn Homes & Services
Date: 02/23/2021 18:00 PM
City: Chaska, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. "In the spirit of Christ's love, Auburn Homes and Services provides care, service and ministry, primarily for the elderly, through a partnership of staff, residents, families, churches, volunteers and the community.
Do you have a passion for helping people and want a rewarding career in healthcare where there is a friendly and family atmosphere? Do you want satisfaction in your work knowing each day you are able to make a difference and help train our nursing staff to provide the best possible care, enriching the lives of our senior residents?
If so, Auburn Homes and Services has a role awaiting you! We are currently seeking a Full-Time RN Educator to come and join our Skilled Care Nursing team. Schedule will be day-side hours with some flexibility to include possibility of working 4 days per week. Occasional evenings if needed, NO WEEKENDS! The candidate who will fill this position will need to be able to work at both our Chaska AND Waconia facilities.
If you are local or want a position that is close to home, our Chaska campus is located close to the twin cities metropolitan area and Waconia is a short distance west of that:
Auburn Manor Chaska campus Auburn Home Waconia campus
501 Oak St N 594 Cherry Drive
Chaska, MN 55318 Waconia, MN 55387
Auburn Homes and Services is a not-for-profit senior services organization with Long-Term Care, Transitional Care, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Enhanced Care, and Hud Subsidized Independent Living Facilities located in Chaska and Waconia Minnesota. In the spirit of Christ's love, we serve others with integrity and compassion.
When you work at Auburn Homes and Services, you are joining a community of individuals who are passionate about serving others and become part of the Auburn Homes & Services family. You will come to work knowing that every day you have an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our residents and experience our active at-home atmosphere. As the RN Educator for our Skilled Care facilities, you will help maximize our commitment to being part of a community and service to our residents by assisting and providing training for all of our nursing staff, including orientation and the onboarding process.
- Plan, develop, coordinate and deliver a variety of educational programs for clinical and other staff to meet specific goals and competency requirements in conformance with departmental and organizational objectives.
- Providing orientation and onboarding for all nursing staff in compliance with state and federal regulations and changes, researching and using the most updated sources and standards of practice.
- Use many different instructional formats, self-paced independent study, coaching/mentoring, online learning and others.
- Provide ongoing employee educational and development opportunities which meet regulatory requirements and increase knowledge and opportunities for growth.
- Assist team with clinical support as directed.
Being part of the Auburn Homes & Services community, we realize that you as our staff member are our most important resource and therefore offer a variety of amenities including, but not limited to:
- Full-time employee benefits
- Sign-on bonus & shift differential pay
Fun and home-like atmosphere
Continuing education & professional growth and promotions within the company
Fulfillment of role
And above all else… having fun and enjoying our wonderful residents!
Answer the call and we welcome you to the Auburn Homes & Services family!
Come work with us!
- RN Educators require current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the MN State Board of Nursing.
- Demonstrated competency in teaching and applying principles of teaching/learning with adults.
- Experience with technology based instruction desirable.
- Progressive work experience in health care preferred.
- Works beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary, as well as in other positions as needed.
- Position requires travel to and between Auburn Homes & Services communities.
- Demonstrated compatibility with AHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Auburn Homes & Services is an EEO/AAP employer