Marketing Assitant - #156458
Clear Approach Group Inc.
Date: 02/23/2021 17:00 PM
City: Mobile, Alabama
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About Clear Approach Group:
We are a marketing company that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is, instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force; they outsource to us and actually hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets.
Come join a team that prides themselves in what they do through a fun environment!
We are actively seeking a motivated Entry Level Marketing Assistant to work on groundbreaking campaigns with an advertising and marketing firm in the Mobile, AL area. This innovative firm was founded by dedicated people looking to push the envelope using cost-effective marketing campaigns and advertising strategies. Their goal is to provide the same advertising as the standard firm but at a fraction of the price. As a progressive company in the sales and marketing industry, this firm continues to set the standard for customer acquisition excellence and establish a repeat customer base for clients. By providing personalized sales and marketing services to some of the world's largest retailers, this firm continues to increase the market shares of clients through proven sales and marketing strategies.
· Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
· Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
· Expertly managing the needs of external customers
· Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
· Build brand recognition through local events and experiential marketing
· Strategize, execute and manage alongside the Brand Ambassador teams
· Interact and communicate with customers
· Problem solve and make a professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
· Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients who provide the in-store services
· Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
· Must be able to work full-time hours, flexible if you are still in college
· Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
· Great communication skills
· Must be able to work in an energetic, fast-paced environment.
· 2 or 4-year college degree in a related field or relevant experience
· Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
· Paid Training
· Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, Uncapped Commission, and Incentives
· Rapid upward mobility
· Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
· A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here; we work closely together as a team!
The personalized focus of the campaigns is a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the company's unprecedented growth and stability. The management team prides itself on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. Suppose you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and enjoy learning how to manage a business's varying dimensions. In that case, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate!