Learning & Development Administrator - #156440
Date: 02/23/2021 17:00 PM
City: Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is a national organization of privately owned companies that are dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, people who are faced with mental health, behavioral or significant medical challenges and to children and their families.
In March 1976 our founders (now husband and wife duo) Tim Madden (24 years old) and Diane (23 years old) decided to start a business that would provide community housing for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Through diligent research and planning Tim and Diane officially opened their first 15-person residential program in St. Paul, Minnesota, in July 1976. For the next 3 years Tim and Diane were "houseparent’s" who lived on the ground level of the home; sleeping on a mattress on the floor! Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 5,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,700 individuals across 14 states!!
The Learning and Development Administrator is responsible to support Dungarvin’s learning and development programs to promote a culture of learning, offer career development opportunities for employees, and improve critical leadership capabilities to grow our bench strength.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Manage and support the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Support the training team to ensure effective and quality training programs are being delivered throughout the organization
- Serve as the business owner and subject matter expert with respect to Dungarvin’s LMS.
- Provide consultation to field trainers to identify opportunities to elevate the quality and consistency of new hire and in-service trainings across the organization.
- Identify and implement learning and development best practices and leverage technology including the LMS and other innovative learning and development practices.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience working with a Learning Management System (LMS) with expertise developing effective learning content
- Effective presentation and group facilitation skills and experience in taskforce/committee oversight.
- Experience with Relias LMS
- Human services and/or multi-location environment experience preferred.
National HR Director
Full-time position. The Learning & Development Administrator’s schedule must be flexible in order to provide timely support as needs arise. Usual hours are business hours Monday through Friday