Material Handler - 3/12hr wknd days (S/S/M, 6a to 6p) - #156420
Date: 02/23/2021 16:30 PM
City: New Albany, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking motivated, self-directed Material Handlers for 1st shift in its New Albany, IN facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent and previous forklift experience (preferred, but not required).
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for providing the Press and Safety departments with supplies to facilitate the production & shipment of customer orders and maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the press floors and the warehouse.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Remove waste from the press areas and warehouse.
- Stock press floors with paper.
- Stock shipping department with boxes and supplies.
- Comply with all work and safety rules.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Environment is a printing and manufacturing environment with exposure to dust, ink, solvents, vapors and loud noise.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 75 lb. rolls of paper & supplies repetitively throughout shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for 100% of shift on a concrete floor.
- Requires frequent bending, standing and walking throughout shift.
- Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Safety helmet, safety shoes and hearing protection are required.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer