General Manager - Business Operating Partner - #156398
Date: 02/23/2021 16:00 PM
City: Columbia, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Woof’s, our amazing team of dog lovers and state-of-the-art facilities help us to provide top-notch daycare, boarding, grooming, and training services to our 4-legged guests and their 2-legged companions. Our team focuses on keeping your pups happy, safe, and healthy by ensuring our pack leaders are trained and interacting with your pups all day long.
We are expanding and now hiring a General Manager - Business Operating partner for Woofs Stay & Play in Columbia. The successful General Manager - Business Operating Partner is a responsible, driven, and team-oriented business manager. Your offer will include competitive pay and a generous benefits package.
Woof's General Managers have the job title of Business Operating Partner and are responsible for the success of your individual location by hiring, training, and developing a group of animal-loving Team Members; providing a safe and clean environment for our Pups & Parents; and running an operationally efficient and effective day-to-day business.
The successful Business Operating Partner - General Manager candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a pet store, Veterinary clinic, dog grooming service or other "doggie daycare. Must have a strong understanding of financials, people management and performance metrics.
Our company is dedicated to the growth and development of our employees!
- Some travel required in the first two months for training
Requirements for General Managers - Business Operating Partners:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years in a current, operations management role required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Natural, goal-oriented coaching skills with a team-first attitude
View more details and photos on our company and location here: