Field Service Tech - #156364
Date: 02/23/2021 15:00 PM
City: Reno, Nevada
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry's most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our Service Technicians are the face of WillScot to our clients! We're looking for a technician who can deliver technical knowledge, customer service and professionalism too. This is a great role to join our business, use your existing skills, learn about our clients and business, and grow! Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their careers and excited to provide our customers with a level of service unmatched in our industry!
The Field Service Technician provides outstanding customer service while troubleshooting and servicing our buildings in the field in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Conducting service calls related to HVAC, plumbing and carpentry within the Branch territory
- Explaining repairs and services to customers courteously, over the phone and in-person
- Maintaining a safe working environment and practicing safe working habits including complying with client safety standards on-site.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is helpful.
General contractor's license is preferred.
- A current valid license and good driving record required.
- Additional requirements if performing HVAC duties:
Knowledge and experience with HVAC equipment and appliances. Must hold appropriate licenses as required by law.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary.
- Good communications skills to interact with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel and WillScot employees.
WillScot, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. WillScot takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.