Feed and Load Out Associate - #156353
Date: 02/23/2021 15:00 PM
City: Moses Lake, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Value is hard to find – but not when you look in the right places. The right place is here. Being a part of the North 40 life means being a part of something valuable. The North 40 Life is more than a mantra or a philosophy- it’s a lifestyle, it’s also a community, one that wants to help enrich your life by offering you genuine content and authentic products that add to your story and make your work and play meaningful. All the things you need, with nothing you don’t – the North 40 Life is what you make it.
Do you enjoy interacting with and helping others? North 40 Outfitters in Moses Lake, WA, is looking for an individual to assist our customers with their carry-out items as well as stock feed and various other items. As one of our Guest Service Associates, you will be responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service by assisting customers with carrying and loading merchandise. This position requires a dependable, outgoing, hard-working individual who is willing to work outdoors under various weather conditions.
We offer a fun work environment, a phenomenal employee discount, and competitive pay. Position is full-time; North 40 Outfitters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Dedicated, dependable, and hardworking
- Ability to work well with others; Team player
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of farm store merchandise is helpful
- Flexibility to work within different areas of the store
- Physical ability to lift up to 60 lbs. frequently, spend up to 100% of work time, other than breaks, standing and moving, climbing and kneeling on concrete or hard surfaces; use of forklifts, pallet jacks, ladders and rolling staircases; work outdoors under various extreme weather conditions. Consistent adherence to safety standards
- Understanding of correct lifting and loading techniques
- Must be able to meet shift requirements, including working on weekends and certain holidays, between the business hours of Mon-Sat 7am to 7pm and 9am to 5pm on Sundays with flexibility in scheduling based on business needs
We get asked a lot, “What is North 40?” If you know who we are, that’s a difficult question to answer because we cover quite a few categories. Our message, “Make a difference in how people experience work and play” is truly our heartbeat here, and if something comes up that doesn’t live up to this, we don’t do it.