Assistant Store Manager - #156346
O'Reilly Auto Parts
Date: 02/23/2021 15:00 PM
City: Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
O\'Reilly is now hiring Assistant Store Managers who are dedicated to assisting Store Managers in developing team members who deliver excellent customer service and a positive customer experience. These team members will be responsible for all management functions during store manager absences.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise counter sales and customer services by ensuring all customers are promptly greeted, all phones are answered in a timely manner, all refunds are handled correctly, etc.
- Help train new team members on store procedures, product knowledge, and sales/customer service
- Provide input relative to a team member\'s job performance and attitudes for pay for performance evaluations
- Assist store manager with essential store functions, i.e. store accounting, daily invoice checking, inventory control, store security, store and vehicle maintenance, etc.
- Automotive parts experience
- Retail management experience
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Available to work flexible work schedule
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced retail environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of cataloging and/or inventory management systems a plus
- Automotive parts, equipment or systems knowledge
- ASE certification preferred
O\'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O\'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O\'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
Candidates must be able to pass a background check, drug test and/or MVR check, as applicable for the role.