Cashier - #156333
Date: 02/23/2021 14:30 PM
City: Clearfield, Utah
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Outgoing, part-time energetic cashier, receptionist, and customer service specialist to assist in sales.
Personality, attitude and initiative are more important than experience. Some college or related work experience preferred.
- Receiving and directing incoming phone calls
- Customer service duties for showroom and stone-yard customers
- Helping with pick up and loading in the stone-yard
- Limited retail sales activities, such as postings on Craigslist or KSL.com
- Basic clerical tasks
- Following up with current customers in Utah County and surrounding areas by phone
- Assist sales in prospecting for new customers and making calls to prospective customers
- General assistance to retail, wholesale, and contractor sales staff
- Handling cash, credit card, and on-account transactions
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic and outgoing personality
- Cash handling expertise; good with numbers
- Customer service
- Handle phone calls
- Capable of extensive multi-tasking
- High level of organizational skills
- 10-key ability is a plus
- Basic computer skills required, such as e-mail use, Google Documents and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to do occasional physically demanding labor helping to load customers.
- Experience with Excel
- Experience with Quick Books, Quicken or equivalent
- Dependable person, able to plan, establish goals, and follow through with commitments; deliberate decision-maker.
- Sense of urgency.
- High school education with some level of study and/or experience thereafter.
- Personality and attitude is more important than experience.
Pre-employee Screening Requirements:
Mandatory pre-employment drug screening and pre-interview assessment.
American Stone is currently aggressively growing its business in several Wasatch Front locations. Work with beautiful Stone, build lasting relationships! American Stone is a local family-owned landscape and building stone retailer. You'll enjoy a casual work environment. American Stone has various retail locations in Utah and Washington State: Sunset, Lehi, Salt Lake City and Vancouver. American Stone is a supplier of a wide variety of stone and stone products for landscaping, masonry, construction contractors, and retail DIY customers. We own and operate quarries in multiple locations in Utah, Idaho, Arizona and elsewhere producing sandstone, quartzite, limestone, and granite for a wide variety of applications including walls, walkways, drives, fences, fire pits, planter boxes, ponds and other water features. Our customers can also buy gravel, sand, and other bulk products from our yards.