Merchandiser - #156306
Date: 02/23/2021 14:00 PM
City: Murray, Kentucky
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 900 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 80 years.
Currently accepting applications for a full-time Merchandiser. Individuals are responsible for merchandising and promoting Pepsi products through marketing activities at their respective accounts.
We are seeking local enthusiastic individuals to work at the store level and help build customer relations.
- Requires maintenance of in-store shelf space, inventory, and displays
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections
- Organize back room
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communications, problem solving and follow up
- Courteous, Professional relationship with team members and customers
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 35 lbs repeatedly
- Customer service skills
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Live in or near Murray, KY
- Candidate must be willing to submit to a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Must be able to pass random drug tests.
Online application and assessment can be located at www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica
Or please apply in person at
55 Culley Drive
Paris, TN 38242
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer