Workers Compensation Claims Adjuster - #156269
Date: 02/23/2021 13:00 PM
City: Sharon, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Synergy Comp is a monoline Workers' Compensation carrier founded in 2006 that specializes in providing highly effective workers’ compensation and workplace safety solutions that seamlessly combine innovative claims resolution, risk management, and loss prevention strategies with a total commitment to creating a culture within the workplace that embraces safety as a core operating principle.
Our goal is to form long term relationships with companies that are looking to drive down their claims and safety costs, improve employee morale and ultimately add dollars to their bottom line.
The focus of this role centers around producing timely results that are high quality and accurate. This career requires strong problem solving and rapport building skills. Ability to multitask and collaborate effectively is a must.
The candidate is responsible for:
- Effectively manage assigned injured worker claims files through resolution
- Actively coordinate transitional return to work
- Make compensability decisions in accordance with state law
- Travel to hearings, mediations, and file reviews as appropriate
- Time management and the ability to work independently to accomplish goals
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- 3-5 years Workers Compensation Claims experience
- A Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Work from home, regional travel
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits
- 401K with company match
- Professional Development Reimbursement
- Flexible work environment
- Great company culture which has earned us several awards including, Best Places to Work in PA, Pittsburgh Business Ethics Award, Inc. 5000, and Fastest Growing Companies in W PA