Finance Controller Internship - Fall 2021 - #156261
Date: 02/23/2021 13:00 PM
City: Florence, Kentucky
Contract type: Intern
Work schedule: Full Day
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of $88.2 billion in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As part of the Mobility Solutions division, the Florence KY plant is one of the world's leading automotive steering supplier locations. Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and continues to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs.
This position is with Bosch Automotive Steering in the controlling department. The overall purpose of this role is to gain experience and training while assisting with the departmental tasks and projects in controlling. These tasks will be related to operations, reporting, planning and forecasting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include but not limited to the following.
- Assisting plant controller in daily responsibilities
- Update and analyze reports for headcount
- Maintain sales price information in SAP
- Work within the fixed asset procedure
- Support in monthly business reporting with main focus on reporting and analysis
- Monitoring and distributing key performance data and other report as required
- Support in the business planning and forecasting process
- Ad-hoc projects
Education and/or Experience:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business/Accounting or a related field
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Structured working approach to high quality standards
- Good attention to detail, decision making, and problem solving
- Able to present self well when communicating
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Good command of the English language
- SAP knowledge is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.